192.168.0.1 is the default IP address for many wireless routers and modems like D-Link, TP-Link, Linksys, and Netgear routers.
192.168.o.1 is a private IPv4 network address default gateway through which the users can log into their routers account and customize the settings.
Log into your router’s configuration page at 192.168.o.1 allows the modem or router users to customize the router settings.
This simply means that a user must complete the 192.168.0.1 Login step to get access to the router main page or settings page.
You must have the username and password to log into your router settings and get access to your router. Also, the user must log into the router first to get access to the router settings page and customize or configure the settings.
Step- 1. Connect your Computer or laptop to the router or modem through the ethernet cable or through the Wi-Fi.
Step- 2. Open any of the browsers in your internet connected device and type the URL http://192.168.0.1.
Step- 3. Once you are on the default IP address page or router welcome page where you must enter the default Username and Password if you have not reset or changed the password yet.
- Default Username and Password for the most of routers is “Admin”. Try to enter admin in the username and password space if you haven’t changed it before.
Step- 4. Locate and click on an option available as Login and you will be on your 192.168.0.1 account where you can configure the router settings and get access to your router.
Once you log into your router setting page, you can configure the router settings and update them the way you want to.
192.168.o.1 Router Login ,Default IP Address, Username, and Password
Following given are the default router IP address, Default Username and password details for the different types of modems and routers which use the IP 192.168.O.1.
|Routers | Modems||Default IP address||Default User Name & Password|
Unable to access 192.168.O.1?
- Most of the users misunderstand the ZERO in 192.168.0.1 as “O”. It is a numeric value “0”, not the alphabetic term “o”.
- Make sure you’re writing the correct or matched IP, username and password combo as given above. If you are entering any of the above information incorrect then you will not be able to enter your router configuration page.
- If you have changed your username and password and forgot your username and password, then you can reset the router.
- If you are still unable to access the IP address 192.168.0.1 or it doesn’t work, make sure any firewall or antivirus is not running in the background.