Configure TP-Link Router IP on tplinkwifi.net?
Are you trying to configure TP-link router and wanted to know all about TP-Link official site https://tplinkwifi.net.? Are you looking for the easiest steps to head over to the web panel or administrative panel of your router? Then you are in the right place.
We all acknowledge that it is imperative to know all the settings about your router including changing the name, changing the password, SSID settings, port forwarding, users’ connectivity and many more setting related to your daily usage.
Like it is a bounded dismiss that memory cannot absorb all the passwords and settings for the rest of life once it is done on your device.
Therefore, we want to make it easy for our readers to get an insight into their devices and help them get access to the administrative panel of their routers.
How To Access TP-LINK Router Web Panel? Or How To Setup TP Link Extender?
To know all the answers as to how to get access to TP-Link router, just follow the steps given below and you’re good to go.
- It is necessary to know that your system such as your desktop or laptop is connected to the wireless router or ADSL modem.
- This can be done by using an Ethernet cable to establish a wired connection or if you wish to have a wireless connection, connect it wirelessly by connecting to the given SSID of your router using the given username and password.
- To establish the wired connection via Ethernet cable, connect the Ethernet cable to your desktop or laptop and to the router in its LAN port.
- For wireless connectivity, you can find the username and password on the backside of your router or on the flip side of your router pasted along with other details such as MAC number, serial number, etc.
- You should also know the valid IP address or the default gateway address of your router. TP Link Default Router Ip is 192.168.1.1/192.168.1.254/192.168.0.254. You can also get the information about the TP-Link Router Login with Step By Step Guide.
- You can find your gateway address on the back or flip side of your router along with the username and password
- Once the router is successfully connected to your system, open any sophisticated web browser that supports HTML5 such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc. and head over to the URL bar. Just write your given IP address on your URL bar and it will lead to the main panel.
- You will be asked some general questions regarding your region and language that you need to continue with; choose as per your requirement and continue the login process. Usually, it is only asked if this is the first time you’re logging in the device. Once the language and region are selected, you can change it by going into the setting area of your router.
- After all, this is done, the smart setup process will start, your internet connection will be automatically be adjusted according to the default settings. Alternatively, you can stop the smart setup process from detecting automatic settings and you can insert all the parameters by yourself. However, we suggest that you should carry along with the initial process to avoid connection problems.
- Finally, you will get the display of the web panel or the administrative panel of your router consisting of all major and minor settings. Make your required changes and it will be then good to go for the use.
Note: The initial smart setup may vary due to different models and different region. But the questions would be the same.
TP Link Router Web Panel Characteristics:
On your web panel, you will be shown all the settings to be reviewed and make it personalized. It is imperative to understand some basic settings such as changing the name of your SSID and password, admin password, security level and the number of connections. Your router consists of following parameters given below:
- Status – displays the current status and configuration of your device.
- Quick Setup – allows you to set basic parameters to get a connection to the internet.
- QSS – this option uses a Wi-Fi protected setup to configure your devices such as computer or laptop and access point on a secure network.
- Network – allows you to configure the IP parameters of your LAN and WAN on this page.
- Wireless – allows you to select wireless security options.
- DHCP – (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) –set to default and it provides TCP/IP configuration for all the computers or laptops or devices that connected to the router in the LAN.
- Forwarding – a virtual server can be used for setting up public access on your LAN. It redirects the computer specified by the server.
- Security – controls the LAN and WAN security protocols.
- Parental Control – allows applying the restriction to the device for the host.
- Access Control – router provides your consistent and strong internet access and here can control the internet activities and can strict the internet surfing of the hosts.
- Advanced Routing – displays routing options.
- Bandwidth Control – this page is for bandwidth configurations and its controls.
- IP & MAC Binding – controls for IP address and MAC address configuration.
- System Tools – allows changing time settings, rebooting of device, password and few other options.
TP-Link Router Troubleshooting
If you do not get access to the administrative panel of your router, just don’t panic and follow these simple steps to resolve your issue. Make sure you are connected to your router.
- Some web browsers may have cached this link, so just clear up the cache and history of your browser and give it a try one more time. Besides, you might have more than one web browser; try any other web browser to logo into https://tplinkwifi.net.
- You can also try IP addresses of your router either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to log in
TP-Link is one of the best providing wireless and wired connections routers in the market. Keeping their administrative panel friendly give them the edge to attract more users and provide a stable product. Hopefully, our readers would get benefits from this article and will now be able to operate their routers easily making it more secure for their usage.