If you have recently set up a new TP-Link Router at your homeplace or office, it is necessary to log into TP-Link Router and set up TP-Link router for the usage of high-speed internet. This post will help you with TP-Link Router Login, TP-Link Router Setup, and TP-Link Router Configuration. Also, TP-Link Default IP and TP-Link Router Default Password info have been provided here which will help you log into the router, set up your router and use the internet through the router.
Now, if you are here to Login your TP-Link router, set up TP-Link router or TP-Link Router Configuration or TP-Link Login Not Working then check the post available here carefully and get your login troubles and setup difficulties sorted.
Log into the TP-Link Router will allow the users to set up the router, configure the router, change TP-Link Router password and update or change the router settings.
Log into your router page will give you greater control to your router settings, greater security experience the faster internet.
It is necessary to have TP-Link default IP, username, as well as, the password to log into your router and set up the router. The given followings are the TP-Link login credentials which will help you set up the router and get access to your router and internet connection.
TP-Link Router Default IP- http://192.168.1.1 | http://192.168.0.1
TP-Link Default Password- “admin“
Followings are other necessary details which will help the users log into your router admin page, set up the router and configure your TP-Link Router.
- TP-Link Router IP address: 192.168.0.1 | 192.168.1.1
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- TP-Link Router Default gateway: 172.31.70.1
- Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168
- Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
TP-Link Router Login
Follow the steps and instructions given below to log into your router and set up the router for internet usage.
- Step- 1. Connect your device to the TP-Link Router through the ethernet cable or by the Wi-Fi.
- Step- 2. Open any of the web browsers in your device and type TP-Link Router Default IP Address “192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1” in URL space.
- Step- 3. You will be on the TP-Link Router Login Page where you have to enter your Username and Password to log into the router admin portal.
- TP-Link Login Default Password and username is “admin” if you haven’t changed the username or password before.
- Step- 4. Click on an option available below as “Login” and you will be on the TP-Link Router Admin page where you can update router settings or change the password.
Once, you are logged into your router admin page, you can set your router settings and internet usage the way you want it.
TP-Link Router Not Working
If you are unable to proceed with TP-Link Login step or can’t set up your router then first check following opptions if it can help you. Most of the users make silly and common mistakes as shown below.
- Be sure if you are writing the accurate TP-Link Router Login IP: It is the most common mistake users usually make in writing the IP address. Make sure you are writing the correcct IP address in the URL.
- Correct username and password combination: It is necessary to use a correct combination of username and password to log into the router admin page.
- Make sure to configure the Router: It is necessary step of configuring a router to the computer to log into the router. And so they usually face that TP-Link Router Login not working. So, make sure you are configuring the router first.
TP-Link Router Login Tips Final Words
If you are still unable to reach the TP-Link Router Login page, try accessing it using different methods, such as a wired an ethernet connection, wireless connections or try accessing with a different device. I hope this post has helped you with TP-Link Login, Tp-Link Step and Router Configuration step. If you have additional troubles then coomment below and get help from us quickly and instantly here.